2014-2015 Reenrollment Instructions
Please note that Reenrollment is due on FEBRUARY 17, 2014
Welcome to Providence Day School Online Reenrollment!
Please take a few moments to read the instructions before proceeding to the reenrollment contract.
- Proceed through the reenrollment process for EACH child attending PDS. Change any information regarding your family on the form itself; this updates the student/family record.
- Submit the reenrollment contract(s).
- If you start the process and return at a later date, your data will be saved. You must use the same User ID and Password to continue.
- Deposit(s) can be made either online or via check.
- Note: The reenrollment contract is pending until the deposit is received.
- The Business Office is excited to announce that Student Accident Insurance will be provided for all students AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! The coverage period is August 1, 2014 – August 1, 2015.
Payment Options (TRI stands for Tuition Refund Insurance)
Please fill out the form below to notify the Business Office of your family's payment option decision. You only need to fill out the form ONCE even if you have multiple children at Providence Day School.
With a low, fixed rate education plan from Your Tuition SolutionSM, paying for your child's education is easier than ever. Your Tuition Solution's convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options. To learn more, calculate payments, or apply online - visit Your Tuition Solution today.
The Sallie Mae K-12 Family Education Loan finances all education-related expenses. You can borrow a minimum of $1,000 up to the total cost of education. Your loan can pay for tuition, books, computers, musical instruments, sports and theater, and other extracurricular activities that enrich your child's learning experience. To learn more, visit Sallie Mae today.
To continue to your 2014-2015 reenrollment contract(s), click here
If you have questions regarding your User ID and/or Password, please contact Jenny Thompson at the Technology Help Desk at 704-887-7030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have technical questions, please contact Carissa Goddard, Admissions Assistant, at 704-887-7040 or email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Reenrollment, please contact Cecil Stodghill, Director of Admissions, at 704-887-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Payment options, please contact Janis Roten in the Business Office at 704-887-6013 or email@example.com