2016-2017 Reenrollment Instructions
Welcome to Providence Day School Online Reenrollment!
Please take a few moments to read the instructions before proceeding to the reenrollment contract. Proceed through the reenrollment process for EACH child attending PDS. Update any information regarding your family on the form itself; this updates the student/family record.
Submit the reenrollment contract(s).
- If you start the process and return at a later date, your data will be saved. You must use the same User ID and Password to continue.
- Deposit(s) must be paid through Smart Tuition.
- Log in to your existing Smart Tuition account with your existing user name and password
- *If you do not remember your user name and password, choose "Forgot your user name/password", Family ID will be required which can be found on any invoice from Smart Tuition
- Smart FAQ's and Instructions
- Note: The reenrollment contract is considered "pending" until the deposit has been received.
- If you are NOT returning to Providence Day School please click HERE.
- REENROLLMENT PERIOD EXPIRES FEBRUARY 22, 2016
*Information regarding Tuition Refund Insurance click HERE
With a low, fixed rate education plan from Your Tuition Solution, paying for your child's education is easier than ever. Your Tuition Solution's convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options. To learn more, calculate payments, or apply online - visit Your Tuition Solution today.
The Sallie Mae K-12 Family Education Loan finances all education-related expenses. You can borrow a minimum of $1,000 up to the total cost of education. Your loan can pay for tuition, books, computers, musical instruments, sports and theater, and other extracurricular activities that enrich your child's learning experience. To learn more, visit Sallie Mae today.
Student Accident Insurance Plan Information (No additional charge)
To continue to your 2016-2017 reenrollment
Log in help, please contact Jenny Thompson, Technology Help Desk, at 704-887-7030 or email@example.com
Technical questions, please contact Carissa Goddard, Admissions Assistant, at 704-887-7040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reenrollment questions, please contact Cecil Stodghill, at 704-887-6002 or email@example.com
Payment and Smart Tuition questions, please contact Siobhan Reddick,Business Office at 704-887-7023 or firstname.lastname@example.org